Identify, Attract & Retain the right people
The ability to identify, attract and retain competent individuals within key roles has been a growing frustration and challenge for a large number of organizations. We work with our clients and candidates in a consultative manner to ensure a positive, productive and successful experience.
Final Image’s direct-hire recruitment has proven to be a valued service for many of Canada’s largest security companies. As security professionals, we are well positioned to identify, attract and engage with the passive and hidden candidate market.
- An in-depth exploratory assessment developed to identify and set talent acquisition hiring criteria
- Compensation and retention strategy refinement and development
- Assist in the development of a performance-based job description that speaks to the high-value, passive candidate
- Comprehensive and diligent search as part of a rigorous pre-qualification process
- Introduction and coordination of candidates for presentation
- Background checks including Criminal Record Verification, Reference Verification, Credit Check and Driver’s Abstracts
Onboarding & Follow-up
- Work with the hiring team to set expectations and ensure a new employee’s introduction is a positive one
- Ongoing support and communication to ensure seamless integration with 3-6 month checkpoint meetings to validate fit and qualification
As financial constraints are increasingly placed on many businesses, Final Image Contract Services offers a pool of talent, contracted month by month or long-term, to deal with your work overflow and unexpected challenges.
Our contract staff members are evaluated and screened, and specifically meet the same high standards our clients have come to expect of our direct-hire candidates.
Well-qualified, high caliber talent from Final Image can easily tackle work overruns that would normally strain an organization. Temporary assignment staff can also enable an organization to gauge the real need to add employee headcount prior to making the logistical and financial leap.